It was so exciting to watch Glow Up Episode 6 on BBC3 this Tuesday & so lovely to see our Principal Christine Blundell & our Tutor & BAFTA winner Loz Schiavo featuring in it! We enjoyed it immensely & was so proud to see the contestants competing at our Academy & one of them having a Masterclass by our Principal. So proud of everyone who took part!
- Q&A with Jana Carboni, Makeup Designer on the Ridley Scott’s latest film ‘Napoleon’
- Q&A with Thomas Nellen, Head of Makeup on the latest Martin Scorsese’s film ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ & our Principal , Oscar & BAFTA Winner Film Hair & Makeup Designer, Christine Blundell
- Q&A with SFX Designer & KM Effects SFX Studio Director, Kristyan Mallett & our Principal, Christine Blundell
- How To Apply For Taster Day Makeup Course?
- Why London is the Best Place to Study at a Makeup Academy?