Massive thank you to Kristyan Mallett, who is one of the leading UK SFX Designers and also KM Effects SFX Studio Director and owner, for coming to our Academy this week and answering our students questions, in the latest Q&A we did, that was modulated by our Principal, Oscar & BAFTA winner, Christine Blundell. Kristyan has worked on such cult projects as Mission Impossible, Wonder Woman and Star Wars, to name just a few and has over 200 credits to his name! He has also done so many SFX projects for the films & TV Series designed by our Principal, Hair and Makeup Designer , Christine Blundell: HBO TV Series ‘The Nevers’ , films ‘Paddington 2’ and ‘The Gentlemen’. Kristyan shared his career path with our students and answered all their questions about the highlight of his SFX career so far.
- Q&A with Jana Carboni, Makeup Designer on the Ridley Scott’s latest film ‘Napoleon’
- Q&A with Thomas Nellen, Head of Makeup on the latest Martin Scorsese’s film ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ & our Principal , Oscar & BAFTA Winner Film Hair & Makeup Designer, Christine Blundell
- Q&A with SFX Designer & KM Effects SFX Studio Director, Kristyan Mallett & our Principal, Christine Blundell
- How To Apply For Taster Day Makeup Course?
- Why London is the Best Place to Study at a Makeup Academy?