It was such an honour to host a Q&A with two leading US and UK film hair & makeup professionals, Thomas Nellen, who was Head of makeup department on the latest Martin Scorsese’s film ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ and our Principal & Oscar & BAFTA winner, Christine Blundell! We had a whole class of our current students here last week and were also joined by our previous class, who were all curious to hear the tips and tricks of the trade and also listen to Thomas’s stories from the latest Scorsese’s masterpiece! The story that this film tells about Osage tribe murders is so powerful and heart-breaking that the whole film crew , hair and makeup departments included, felt very emotional while working on it. We cannot wait to watch the film in UK cinemas at the end of October and we hope that you will enjoy watching this interview with Thomas Nellen, too!
- Q&A with Jana Carboni, Makeup Designer on the Ridley Scott’s latest film ‘Napoleon’
- Q&A with Thomas Nellen, Head of Makeup on the latest Martin Scorsese’s film ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ & our Principal , Oscar & BAFTA Winner Film Hair & Makeup Designer, Christine Blundell
- Q&A with SFX Designer & KM Effects SFX Studio Director, Kristyan Mallett & our Principal, Christine Blundell
- How To Apply For Taster Day Makeup Course?
- Why London is the Best Place to Study at a Makeup Academy?