Funding Options Available to You – CB*MA 4 Month Hair & Makeup Course
Various funding options are available to our prospective students, with the main ones listed below. The full cost of our intensive 4 Month Hair & Makeup course is £12,280 (incl. VAT). Following a successful interview, a non-refundable deposit of £1,500 is required to secure your place. The remaining balance of £10,780 (incl. VAT) of the course fee must be settled at least 5 weeks before the course commencement date.
Included in the price is a professional Hair & Makeup kit as well as access to our stock of leading brand products such as MAC, Chanel and Illamasqua. All materials at the school are at your disposal, remember: this will be your home for the duration of the course. Your will be taught by our Team of leading UK Makeup Designers and Artists during the intensive 4 month training, equivalent to 480 teaching hours.
Listed below are different ways in which we can assist you with funding your course – please contact us if you require more detailed information on any of the options listed below:
ScreenSkills Training Bursaries for both Established & Beginner Makeup Artists
Click ScreenSkills now provides training bursaries for both established and beginner Makeup Artists of up to £3,000 towards the cost of all courses that carry Skills Passport quality mark – for more information about the bursaries and your eligibility
You can apply for a bursary if you can confirm that all the following statements are accurate:
– I am eligible to work in the UK
– I have a UK bank account
– I am 18 years old or above
– I currently work in the UK screen industries or I can demonstrate my intention to work in the UK screen industries
Christine Blundell Makeup Academy is proud to announce that 5 of our Short courses are eligible for ScreenSkills bursary. They are all our 4 Month course modules so the bursary that a student is awarded for each of these short courses counts towards the overall 4 Month course fee.
– Our new 3 week Prosthetics course, starting on 2nd March 2020, a unique collaboration between Kristyan Mallett’s KM Effects Studio and our Academy. For more info Click Here
– 1 week Casualty makeup course, starting on 24th Feb 2020. For more info Click Here
– 1 week Facial hair skills course, starting on 23rd March 2020. For more info Click Here
– 2 week Wig dressing & Styling course, starting on 10th Feb 2020. For more info Click Here
– 1 week Period Hair & Makeup course, starting on 9th January 2020. For more info Click Here
You may only apply for up to £3,000 of funding per financial year but you can apply for more than one course. The training course must start at least one day after your application is made – ScreenSkills cannot accept applications for training which has already begun.
The deadline for applications is 31 March 2020. However, these funds are in high demand and will close when all of the funds have been allocated, which may be before this date, so hurry with your application to avoid disappointment!
CB*MA is happy to offer you admin assistance with your bursary application if you choose to apply to one of our courses listed above.
Other Funding Options
- In some instances, we will be able to assist you by offering interest free payment plans, with £1,500 deposit fee due prior to the start of the course and the remaining balance of £10,780 divided into 4 monthly instalment payments. Please contact us for further payment plan information.
- click here. Below is a typical example of a Low interest Personal loan monthly repayment instalments, one of the best we could find, from M&S Bank, for £10,000 taken over the period of 7 years (they also offer a 3 month Loan repayment deferral at the beginning):Representative exampleBorrowing £10,000 over 84 months:- Monthly repayment £131.51
– Total amount payable £11,046.84
– Representative 2.9% APR
– Interest rate of 2.9% p.a. (fixed)
Borrowing should always be budgeted for and carefully planned, so you know whether you can afford the repayments, so please be extra careful and always read the small print!
For more information on what is available please
- Credit card loans You can also pay with your credit card – for more information on different credit cards and interest rates visit MoneySavingExpert website by clicking here.
- click here. Prince’s Trust Development Awards can help to cover costs such as: course fees, transport or equipment to help you achieve your plan to get into education, training or employment. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can receive up to £500. For more information
You may also be eligible to receive a training grant, please visit website to find out if you are. Click Here.
Please complete below form if you would like more information about our 4 month Hair & Makeup course