Funding Options Available to You – CB*MA 4 Month Hair & Makeup Course
Various funding options are available to our prospective students, with the main ones listed below. The full cost of our intensive 4 Month Hair & Makeup course is £12,280 (incl. VAT). Following a successful interview, a non-refundable deposit of £1,500 is required to secure your place. The remaining balance of £10,780 (incl. VAT) of the course fee must be settled at least 5 weeks before the course commencement date.
Included in the price is a professional Hair & Makeup kit as well as access to our stock of leading brand products such as MAC, Chanel and Illamasqua. All materials at the school are at your disposal, remember: this will be your home for the duration of the course. Your will be taught by our Team of leading UK Makeup Designers and Artists during the intensive 4 month training, equivalent to 480 teaching hours.
Listed below are different ways in which we can assist you with funding your course – please contact us if you require more detailed information on any of the options listed below:
- ScreenSkills Training Bursaries
ScreenSkills provides bursaries of up to £1,000 towards the cost of all Skills Passport courses.
Skills Passport is a simple online tool designed to help TV professionals navigate the spectrum of short courses available to them.
Please click here for more information.
- Christine Blundell Makeup Academy Interest Free Payment Plan In some instances, we will be able to assist you by offering interest free payment plans, with £1,500 deposit fee due prior to the start of the course and the remaining balance of £10,780 divided into 4 monthly instalment payments. Please contact us for further payment plan information.
- Prince’s Trust Development Awards
Prince’s Trust Development Awards can help to cover costs such as: course fees, transport or equipment to help you achieve your plan to get into education, training or employment. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can receive up to £500. For more information click here.
- Credit card loans You can also pay with your credit card – for more information on different credit cards and interest rates visit www.MoneySavingExpert.co.uk website by clicking here.
- Cheap personal loans For more information on what is available please click here. Borrowing should always be budgeted for and carefully planned, so you know whether you can afford the repayments, so please be extra careful and always read the small print!