Funding Options Available to You – CB*MA 4 Month Hair & Makeup Course
Various funding options are available to our prospective students, with the main ones listed below. The full cost of our intensive 4 Month Hair & Makeup course is £12,280 (incl. VAT). Following a successful interview, a non-refundable deposit of £1,500 is required to secure your place. The remaining balance of £10,780 (incl. VAT) of the course fee must be settled at least 5 weeks before the course commencement date.
Included in the price is a professional Hair & Makeup kit as well as access to our stock of leading brand products such as MAC, Chanel and Illamasqua. All materials at the school are at your disposal, remember: this will be your home for the duration of the course. Your will be taught by our Team of leading UK Makeup Designers and Artists during the intensive 4 month training, equivalent to 480 teaching hours.
Listed below are different ways in which we can assist you with funding your course – please contact us if you require more detailed information on any of the options listed below:
- In some instances, we will be able to assist you by offering interest free payment plans, with £1,500 deposit fee due prior to the start of the course and the remaining balance of £10,780 divided into 4 monthly instalment payments. Please contact us for further payment plan information.
- For more information on what is available please click here. Below is a typical example of a Low interest Personal loan monthly repayment instalments, one of the best we could find, from M&S Bank, for £10,000 taken over the period of 7 years (they also offer a 3 month Loan repayment deferral at the beginning):
Borrowing £10,000 over 84 months:- Monthly repayment £131.51
– Total amount payable £11,046.84
– Representative 2.9% APR
– Interest rate of 2.9% p.a. (fixed)
Borrowing should always be budgeted for and carefully planned, so you know whether you can afford the repayments, so please be extra careful and always read the small print!
- Credit card loans You can also pay with your credit card – for more information on different credit cards and interest rates visit MoneySavingExpert website by clicking here.
- Prince’s Trust Development Awards can help to cover costs such as: course fees, transport or equipment to help you achieve your plan to get into education, training or employment. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can receive up to £500. For more information click here.
You may also be eligible to receive a training grant, please visit website to find out if you are. Click Here.
– Our new 3 week Prosthetics course, starting 10th June & 21st October 2019, a unique collaboration between Kristyan Mallett’s KM Effects Studio and our Academy. For more info
– 1 week Casualty makeup course, starting on 1st July & 11th November 2019. For more info
– 1 week Facial hair skills course, starting on 22nd July & 2nd December 2019. For more info click
– 2 week Wig dressing & Styling course, starting on 7th October 2019 and then again in February 2020 (exact date TBC). For more info
– 1 week Period Hair & Makeup course, starting on 9th September 2019 & 9th January 2020. For more info
You may only apply for up to £1,000 of funding per financial year but you can apply for more than one course. The training course must start at least one day after your application is made – ScreenSkills cannot accept applications for training which has already begun.
The deadline for applications is 31 March 2020. However, these funds are in high demand and will close when all of the funds have been allocated, which may be before this date, so hurry with your application to avoid disappointment!
CB*MA is happy to offer you admin assistance with your bursary application if you choose to apply to one of our courses listed above.
Please complete below form if you would like more information about our 4 month Hair & Makeup course