Transform Your Career with the Leading UK Makeup School
Enrol in Our 4-Month SFX, Hair & Makeup Course in London Today!
Start date: 4th September 2023
We will contact you
within 1 working day
Meet the Principal: Christine Blundell, Oscar & BAFTA Winning Film Hair & Makeup Designer
Christine Blundell is an Oscar and Bafta-Winning Hair & Makeup Designer and founder of the Christine Blundell Makeup Academy. With an impressive list of accomplishments in the film and TV industry, her recent work as the hair and makeup designer on the 2023 film Love Again starring Priyanka Chopra , showcased her expertise in bringing characters to life on the big screen.
I absolutely loved working on set with Priyanka Chopra. She is not only an immensely talented actress, but also a wonderful person to work with. Working in Bollywood has always been a dream of mine and I would be thrilled to have the opportunity to work in the industry someday.
Personalised Attention, Leading UK Tutors & Guaranteed Aftercare: The CB*MA Advantage
Having such a renowned Principal, our Academy provides our students and graduates with several unique benefits:
- The student-to-teacher ratio of 14 to 1 ensures that students receive personalized attention from their module tutors& our Academy staff
- CBMA tutors are all professional film, TV, and theatre makeup artists & designers who are actively working in the industry, on big production films, TV dramas & winning West End theatre shows & musicals
- CBMA has an impressive track record of graduates workingin popular TV dramas and films, including Netflix ‘The Crown’ and ‘Bridgerton’, films like ‘Aladdin’, ‘Wonder Woman’ , ‘Paddington 2’ and many more
Real Stories, Real Success: Meet Our Indian Graduates
All our past Indian graduates praise our Academy for providing them with numerous opportunities and some amazing Film & TV hair and makeup skills.
Here are some of their Testimonials:
- CB*MA has made me more confident in my skills and abilities.
- I received support, attentionand guidance through feedback from my tutors, ensuring all “Hands-On” learning.
- After graduating from CBMA, I was able to utilise my MUA Pro status and receive great discounts on all major Makeup brands
- I loved that the Academy hosted a mini Holi celebration with its students, as it made me feel very much at home!
- My time at CBMA has not only taught me about hair and makeup but also helped me make new friends and provided me with networking opportunities
- I have found a sense of community and encouragement at CBMA, and consider it as my second family.
- Given the outstanding education Ireceived, I highly recommend CBMA to other Indian students considering joining the Academy
Watch this video to hear their full Testimonials
Why Study a Film & TV Makeup Course in London?
London is a premier destination for those interested in pursuing a career in hair and makeup. With its rich history dating back over 2000 years, London is a thriving capital city with a diverse and cosmopolitan atmosphere. The city offers a plethora of cultural, entertainment, and culinary experiences, in addition to numerous museums, art galleries, historical landmarks, pubs, and nightlife options.
London is also home to some of the best makeup schools in the world, making it an attractive destination for students who want to learn and explore makeup courses as well as hair and SFX courses in one of the world’s most exciting cities.
By studying a makeup course in London, students will have access to the epicentre of the film, TV, theatre, and fashion industry, surrounded by film studios, makeup schools, West End theatres, and fashion houses.
In addition to the artistic and creative aspects of the industry, the technical skills that makeup and hair artists possess are in high demand, providing students with a wealth of career opportunities.