Next 4 Month Hair & Makeup course 2nd January 2019
Next Day Taster course Saturday 17th November 9.30am-5pm
- If anyone knows how to Design a Hair and Makeup Course It has to be our very own Oscar and Award winning Christine Blundell.
- Brilliant Hair and Makeup Designers and Artists coming in to teach you!
- One Course, One Duration One Family.
- Average class size 12.
- Guaranteed PAID On set Experience.
What You Will Learn?
- All the necessary skills needed to become an excellent Makeup Trainee.
- No previous experience necessary.
- Below you will see the weekly modules.
How Do I Apply?
- We suggest you come for Studio Tour and over tea we can explain what we do and why?
- A great way to experience the Makeup Academy is a Taster Day. Not only will you gain knowledge but it will help you see yourself at the makeup school. Click Here.
- Following a successful interview, a non-refundable deposit of £1500 will secure your place. The remaining balance of £10780, should be paid five weeks before the course begins.
- We have begun interest free instalments. Please do ask, we are happy to tailor make a financial package.
The full cost including VAT is £12280.
Every CBMA student is offered film experience on Christine Blundell’s latest projects. She only employs her graduates from trainees to Juniors and many makeup artists.
Some of Christine’s films where our graduates have worked in the past include:
- Peterloo, directed by Mike Leigh
- Aladdin, directed by Guy Ritchie
- The Good Liar , directed by Bill Condon
- Wonder Woman, directed by Patty Jenkins
- Paddington 2, directed by Paul King
- King Arthur Knights of the Round Table, directed by Guy Ritchie
- Legend – starring Tom Hardy
CBMA is the only makeup academy to offer genuine work experience on major film projects.
If you wish to join our 4 Month Hair and Makeup Course starting on 2nd January 2019 please fill in the Application Form opposite
All the teachers were so passionate about their work and seeing them do what they love in the demonstrations every morning was such a great experience. They had so much to offer to us – They really wanted to help.
Going to CB*MA has been the best decision I’ve ever made.
I learned more skills in 5 months than I ever imagine, my personality grew immensely, I learned that it’s not just about makeup it is so much more.
I worked… on set of Disney’s Cinderella, where I started as a trainee and finished as a junior makeup artist second unit.
I was given the chance to tour Europe with Bill Kenwright Ltd’s Evita. I have had the privilege of working for the English National Opera and at The National Theatre, and just recently on Mama Mia.
If you think optimistically about your future and you work hard at finding work then you will make progress!
Read more on our Testimonials page.